PANTRY LIQUORS II
is part of the “Little Chain That Could.”
The store has been in the Izaguirre family for three generations – first Pedro, then Juan and now Ashley who has joined her father in this amazing family business. Please know that once you are a customer, you become part of the Pantry Liquors 2 family also. We take this very seriously as family is everything to us. The family feeling is in everything we do.
- gets greeted when they walk in the door.
- gets the best prices for liquor and value for their money.
- gets the liquor brands they love. If we don’t carry it we get it, offer you a better alternative, or send you somewhere that does carry the brand you are looking for.
- gets the best selection of wine and liquor.
- gets the best service. We love to help family out – from advice about what to drink with certain foods to how much and what to buy for your party or event.
You can be part of the Pantry Liquors 2 family simply by walking through the door. You will note the fun, lively family atmosphere and how our family-oriented staff bends over backwards to help you. We are here to make your buying experience as pleasant as possible. We will even take your purchase to your car, deliver to your home and help you plan the bar for your next party or event.
Our prices may convince you to come to our store, our dedication to you, our customer and family, will bring you back.
The Pantry Liquors 2 family goes beyond our doors as well. Our community is family too. We are active, hands-on volunteers to several charitable causes in Miami-Dade County and beyond.